Podcast: How to Scale Your Amazon PPC Efforts Effectively
November 28, 2019
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- [1:56] Scaling Amazon PPC
- [5:17] Keyword research can be wasted on bad search terms
- [6:49] Using broad terms can be wasteful
- [9:02] Big mistakes people make when running Amazon PPC
- [11:06] Pulling the reports on PPC is key
- [12:11] The best tools for keyword research
Resources Mentioned on this episode
Sponsor for this episode
Buy Box Experts applies decades of e-commerce experience to successfully manage clients’ marketplace accounts. The Buy Box account managers specialize in combining an understanding of clients’ business fundamentals and an in-depth expertise in the Amazon Marketplace.
The team works with marketplace technicians using a system of processes, proprietary software, and extensive channel experience to ensure your Amazon presence captures the opportunity on the marketplace, not only producing greater revenue and profits, but also reducing or eliminating your business’ workload.
Buy Box prides itself on being one of the few agencies with an SMB (small to medium sized business) division and an Enterprise division. Buy Box does not commingle clients among divisions as each has unique needs and requirements for proper account management.