Podcast: Amazon Flywheel vs. Buy Box Experts Flywheel
November 21, 2019
In this episode…
…James Thomson is joined by Dr. Jeremy Weisz. The tables are turned this week, as it is James who will be the one who is interviewed. Join them as they talk about the differences between the Amazon Flywheel and the Buy Box Experts Flywheel, effective channel governance, and the tough conversations that brands don’t want to have when trying to grow on Amazon.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- [0:55] Background on James Thomson
- [2:25] The Amazon Flywheel can have negative effects
- [3:55] The Amazon Flywheel vs. the Buy Box Experts Flywheel
- [8:51] Advertising is not the only way to increase sales
- [9:55] Effective Channel Governance
- [12:09] The 3 Legs of the Stool
- [13:23] The tough things companies don’t like to talk about
Resources Mentioned on this episode
- Buy Box Experts
- Amazon Marketplace Dilemma: A Brand Executive’s Challenge Growing Sales and Maintaining Control, by James Thomson and Joseph Hansen
- LinkedIn for James
- Profile for James
Sponsor for this episode
Buy Box Experts applies decades of e-commerce experience to successfully manage clients’ marketplace accounts. The Buy Box account managers specialize in combining an understanding of clients’ business fundamentals and an in-depth expertise in the Amazon Marketplace.
The team works with marketplace technicians using a system of processes, proprietary software, and extensive channel experience to ensure your Amazon presence captures the opportunity on the marketplace, not only producing greater revenue and profits, but also reducing or eliminating your business’ workload.
Buy Box prides itself on being one of the few agencies with an SMB (small to medium sized business) division and an Enterprise division. Buy Box does not commingle clients among divisions as each has unique needs and requirements for proper account management.
Learn more about Buy Box Experts at BuyBoxExperts.com