Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- [1:22] Background on Buy Box Experts
- [2:23] The low-hanging fruit that Amazon Sellers can do to generate more revenue
- [3:44] How much copy of an Amazon listing do customers actually read?
- [6:20] Pictures are the most important part of a listing
- [7:43] The use of videos in Amazon Listings
- [9:06] Graphics can tell a story
- [10:21] Eric’s thoughts on coupons
- [12:32] The math used in coupons needs to be simple
Resources Mentioned on this episode
Sponsor for this episode
Buy Box Experts applies decades of e-commerce experience to successfully manage clients’ marketplace accounts. The Buy Box account managers specialize in combining an understanding of clients’ business fundamentals and an in-depth expertise in the Amazon Marketplace.
The team works with marketplace technicians using a system of processes, proprietary software, and extensive channel experience to ensure your Amazon presence captures the opportunity on the marketplace, not only producing greater revenue and profits, but also reducing or eliminating your business’ workload.
Buy Box Experts prides itself on being one of the few agencies with an SMB (small to medium-sized business) division and an Enterprise division. Buy Box does not commingle clients among divisions as each has unique needs and requirements for proper account management.