Controlling Your Brand In The Age of Amazon
You’ll Learn How To:
- Develop and roll out an online reseller policy that can help you select and align authorized sellers to represent your brand.
- Implement brand standards to ensure consistency across all online marketplaces.
- Align your internal stakeholders and authorized sellers to support a sales strategy that addresses the unique pressures of online marketplaces.
Brand Control is Critical
- It addresses the pressures that brands now face with the maturation of online marketplaces like Amazon.
- Unauthorized sellers on Amazon and other online marketplaces sell poor-quality products without customer service and other benefits that accompany authorized sales.
- Product descriptions and listings are inconsistent and incorrect.
- Authorized online and brick-and-mortar sellers are frustrated with unauthorized online sales.
This book is not sponsored or endorsed by Amazon. Amazon® is a registered trademark of Amazon Technologies, Inc. The information contained on this site does not constitute legal advice and is presented without any representation or warranty whatsoever, including as to accuracy or completeness. This website should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney. Readers should not act on information contained on this website without seeking legal counsel.